Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
Custody Child Dependent Child Custody
I have custody of our children. Can I claim the child as a dependent?
Generally, the parent who has custody of the child for the greater part of the year can claim the child as a dependent on the federal income tax return. There are several exceptions to the rule, such as the custodial parent releasing his or her right to the child’s dependency exemption or where there are multiple support agreements. For more information, pick up IRS Publication 504, Tax Information for Divorced and Separated Individuals.
Free Tax Debt Analysis!
Read more to video related video clips.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.
- Who is the judgment debtor?
- Drug Warning: Stevens-Johnson Syndrome Side Effects and Risks
- Paxil Information and Warnings
- charitable trust
- What is enforcement of judgments?
- What are some of the common labels and definitions used?
- Common Law Marriages
- Co Parental Consent – What is the age with parental consent in colorado?