Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
Property Damage Property Damage
What does “property” mean in the legal world?
Anything that can be owned, whether it is tangible or intangible, visible or invisible, real or personal, is property. Property can be viewed as any valuable right and interest – it includes legal ownership as well as beneficial ownership – and all property is subject to a valuation, although some property requires a specialist, such as an appraiser, to determine its value.
Read more for related video clips.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.
We uses YouTube API Services.
- unfair competition
- moral rights
- What can I do if I am having problems with my cable company?
- capital case
- Will the Uniform Transfers to Minors Act help me provide for my children?
- Are there any practical alternatives we can use short of signing a prenuptial?
- Does digital TV mean I won’t need cable anymore?
- What is a “trade secret’?
- What effect does bankruptcy have on child support?
- generation-skipping transfer tax