Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
The right and obligation to make decisions about a child’s upbringing, including schooling and medical care. Many states typically have both parents share legal custody of a child. Compare physical custody.
See Topic: Divorce & Chi
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.
We uses YouTube API Services.
- Name Change Child – I am the unmarried father of a child who has been under the physical custody of his mother since birth. I am seeking joint custody, joint consultation on decisions affecting the child’s education and welfare and greater visitation privileges. Mother gave her surname to the boy at birth, but I want to change the child’s surname to my own. Will the court change the child’s last name to mine?
- What are some of the common exemptions allowed by the state?
- peremptory challenge
- What is the basis for product liability?
- Do I absolutely need a written agreement to preserve trade secrets?
- Can a creditor obtain relief from the automatic stay?