Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
A federal law that prohibits arbitrary discrimination against workers over the age of 40 in any employment decision, especially firing. The ADEA also provides that no worker can be forced to retire.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.
We uses YouTube API Services.
- Can I apply for a broadcast license?
- limited personal liability
- What is the age without parental consent in delaware?
- What’s the hub-bub about domain names all about?
- I am a stepparent. Do I have an obligation to support the children from my wife’s previous marriage?
- dedimus potestatum
- immigrant visa