Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
Copyright Owner Right Copyright Law Intellectual Property
What rights does a copyright owner have?
A copyright owner has the following rights:
(1) to reproduce the copyrighted work;
(2) to prepare derivative works based upon the copyrighted work;
(3) to distribute the copyrighted work to the public;
(4) to perform the copyrighted work in public; and
(5) to display the copyrighted work in public.
The author also has the right to authorize others to exercise these rights and prevent others from exercising them regarding his or her work.
Read more to view related video clips.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.