Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
Government Trademark Filing Trademark Law Intellectual Property
What does the government charge for trademark registration filings?
Effective as of February 1, 2007, the filing fees are as follows:
(1) Application for Trademark (Servicemark) Registration, per class: $325.
(2) Extension for filing Statement of Use, per class: $150.
(3) Application for renewal, per class: $400.
(4) Petition for cancellation, per class: $300.
(5) Notice of opposition, per class: $300.
Read more to view related video clips.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.
We uses YouTube API Services.
- credit counseling
- What is domestic violence?
- criminal insanity
- What is a traumatic brain injury?
- integrated pension plan
- Truth in Lending Act TILA
- If one does everything reasonably possible to maintain the secrecy on trade secret, can trade secret protection be destroyed anyway, and, if so, how?
- My credit report is really messed up right now. I’ve heard about companies that can help me to fix it quickly. Does this really work?