Protect Secrecy Trade Secrets Intellectual Property
What are reasonable means to protect secrecy?
Reasonable means might include the following:
(1) restricting access to the trade secret by preventing unauthorized entry into the facility where the trade secret is kept;
(2) obtaining non-disclosure agreements from key employees who came into contact with the trade secret;
(3) obtaining non-disclosure agreements for the trade secret from suppliers and manufacturers, including those who are sub-contractors, raw material suppliers and component manufacturers;
(4) obtaining a secrecy agreement from everyone that had direct or indirect contact with the trade secret;
(5) making pertinent documents available to suppliers for the sole purpose of bidding on or manufacturing;
(6) marking all materials and drawings related to the trade secret with a proprietary legend restricting their use and disclosure.
Read more to view related video clips.
Explained: What is a Trade Secret?
Explained: What is a Trade Secret? Keywords
Trade Secret, Trade Secrets, Confidential Information, IP, Intellectual Property, Protecting, Protection, Trade Secret Law, Definition, Trade Secret Basics, Law, Legislation, Trade Secret Protection, Trade Secret Theft, Google, Coca-Cola, Algorithm, Trade Secret Definition, Trade Secret Examples, Coke Trade Secret, Unfair Competition, Patents
A 50-second introduction to trade secrets. Trade secrets are intellectual proper...
What is SECRECY OF CORRESPONDENCE? What does SECRECY OF CORRESPONDENCE mean? Keywords
dictionary, english dictionary, online dictionary, vocabulary, english vocabulary, online vocabulary, how to pronounce words, what do words mean, secrecy of correspondence, what is secrecy of correspondence, sercecy of correspondence meaning, secrecy of correspondence definition, secrecy of correspondence explanation, what is the meaning of secrecy of correspondence, what is the definition of secrecy of correspondence, what does secrecy of correspondence mean
✪✪✪✪✪ http://www.theaudiopedia.com ✪✪✪✪✪