Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
Protect Secrecy Trade Secrets Intellectual Property
What are reasonable means to protect secrecy?
Reasonable means might include the following:
(1) restricting access to the trade secret by preventing unauthorized entry into the facility where the trade secret is kept;
(2) obtaining non-disclosure agreements from key employees who came into contact with the trade secret;
(3) obtaining non-disclosure agreements for the trade secret from suppliers and manufacturers, including those who are sub-contractors, raw material suppliers and component manufacturers;
(4) obtaining a secrecy agreement from everyone that had direct or indirect contact with the trade secret;
(5) making pertinent documents available to suppliers for the sole purpose of bidding on or manufacturing;
(6) marking all materials and drawings related to the trade secret with a proprietary legend restricting their use and disclosure.
Read more to view related video clips.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.