State Trade Csecret Laws Trade Secrets Intellectual Property
Do most states protect trade secrets in the same way?
By and large, yes. However, there are minor variances from state to state relating to the manner in which the misappropriation occurred, the steps undertaken to maintain the secrecy of a particular trade secret, and the damages that may be recoverable.
Read more to view related video clips.
- Trade Secrets
- USPTO, united states patent and trademark office, trade secret, companies, competitors, DTSA, Defend Trade Secrets Act, U.S. Law, trademarks, patents, GIPA, global intellectual property academy, ip, intellectual property
- If you want to learn about Trade Secrets this video provides a brief, yet inform...
- Trade Secrets and Algorithmic Systems: Foundations
- nyu, law, legal, education, law school, nyulaw, NYU Law, NYU School of Law, Conference on Trade Secrets and Algorithmic Systems, Engelberg Center on Innovation Law & Policy, Information Law Institute, Katherine Strandburg, Trade Secrets, Jeanna Matthews, Rochelle Dreyfuss, Jason Schultz
- Conference on Trade Secrets and Algorithmic Systems
November 16, 2018
- Employment Law This Week® - Protecting Your Trade Secrets from Insider Threats - Deep Dive Episode
- employment law, george whipple, labor rights, epstein becker green, in-house counsel, compliance, employment law this week, law, weekly news, cybersecurity, trade secrets, data breach, brian spang, brian cesaratto, data, defend trade secrets act, hackers, regulation
- Cyberattacks have emerged as a critical threat to trade secret security. This Em...