Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
When might an annulment be granted?
The most common ground for annulment is fraud; that is, one spouse never disclosed to the other spouse information about such things as a previous marriage, a criminal record, an infectious disease, the inability to have children, or the desire not to have children. In addition, an annulment might be granted because one party is already married, the parties are too closely related (i.e. incest has been committed), or one party is underage, and did not obtain appropriate parental consent.
Read more to view related video.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.
- Is marital status important in seeking child custody and visitation?
- Can the state deny me a license or permit because of my bankruptcy?
- Who can help me market my invention?
- What is the scope of protection for a trademark?
- What are my legal options when I suffered a neck injury at work. Does the fact that I received sick leave pay limit my recovery for the injury?
- Ny Common Law Marriage – Can a couple become legally married by living together as man and wife under New York’s laws?
- in propia persona