Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
What are some common arrangements for child visitation?
Child visitation, often pursuant to a parenting plan, can take a variety of forms or schedules. Some common arrangements include some of the following provisions:
(1) Alternate weekend visitation with the non-custodial parent, including “three-day holidays”
(2) Mid-week visitation with the non-custodial parent
(3) Sharing of the child during periods of school recess -winter, spring and summer
(4) New Year’s Eve, Easter, Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, Thanksgiving, and Christmas with one parent or the other in alternate years (click here for a useful article on holiday visitations)
(5) Mother’s Day with Mother, Father’s Day with Father
(6) Alternate years on the child’s birthday
(7) Open telephone contact by the parent who does not have actual physical custody of the child
(9) Exchange of a few days of visitation here and there as mutually agreed without the need for a change or modification of the court order
Read more to view related video.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.