Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
Amount Child Support Child Support
How is the amount of child support determined?
Federal law now requires that the amount of a child support payment be set in accordance with a guideline. Having a guideline is believed to prevent widely different amounts of child support being ordered from courtroom to courtroom. Guidelines provide an objective basis for the determination of the amount of support to be paid. As a result, most states have established formulas that are used to determine the amount of the payment from one parent to the other.
Read more to video related video clips.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.
- Can a couple become legally married by living together as man and wife under nevada’s laws?
- Small Claims Court Operate – How do small claims courts operate?
- What is the age with parental consent in mississippi?
- How do I write a copyright notice?
- life beneficiary
- What To Do About Your Harley Davidson Wobble: Expert Advice
- I suffered a neck injury in a hit and run accident. What should I do if I can’t locate the person who hit me?
- Can I be sent to jail for filing bankruptcy?
- blanket search warrant