Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
Court Determine Amount Alimony Spousal Support
How does a court determine the amount of alimony to be paid?
Subject to specific rules, standards and precedents in each state, a court sets the amount of alimony it determines to be just and reasonable to be paid for a period of time, typically based upon the standard of living established during the marriage, and after taking into consideration the facts and circumstances with respect to the spouses.
Read more to video related video clips.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.
We uses YouTube API Services.
- How is content distributed?
- I was injured in an accident. How are damages computed?
- Vt Parental Consent – What is the age with parental consent in vermont?
- What is a ‘common law marriage?’
- multiple listing service MLS
- Tx Parental Consent – What is the age with parental consent in Texas?
- adverse possession
- Nynoparentalconsent – What is the age without parental consent in New York?
- What is the wild card?