Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/lawslookup/public/wp-content/plugins/tubepress/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php on line 253
Does an extramarital affair have an impact on custody?
It could, depending on the facts of the case. Generally-speaking, a discrete affair will normally not be a consideration in determining custody. It will become a significant (possibly negative) factor if the relationship represents a threat, has harmful sexual overtones, or puts the child in embarrassing situations.
If there is a live-in situation, the judge will evaluate, among other relevant circumstances, the relationship between the child and the other live-in partner and any evidence of present or potential harm from the situation in determining whether this should be a factor to consider.
Read more to view related video.
YouTube responded with an error: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.
- group life or group health insurance
- community property
- equitable estoppel
- default divorce
- What is Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- Can computer software be patented?
- What are the benefits of marking?
- Under a court order I give up my kids to my ex for 4 weeks in the summer. Do I have the right to deny him those weeks because they are in conflict with the days I would like?
- running with the land
- Can I keep my house if I file bankruptcy?